Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Great Week!

I'm really having a good week.I actually feel well after feeling ill since Boxing Day.My kitchen has been decorated.Thanks Dave.
On Monday I booked a week in Barcelona for me and Mick while Paige is in China(Jodie,no wild parties while we're away.lol).We've never been away on our own before so I'm really looking forward to it.It looks a beautful hotel set right in the middle of an exclusive shopping street,think Chanel and Prada.I'll only be window shopping though .
My crop buddies came round my house Tuesday and we had a day of crafting (not that I got much done). Rach made some fantastic cards and Lib did some fab LO's.I only ended up doing one LO with the Jan Scrapagogo kit I think I must talk to much,We had a great laugh as usual,thanks girls I love it when you come round.Here's my one LO I managed to get finished.

I'm out shopping with Mom and my sister tomorrow and then the Cropaganza is on Saturday.I am so looking forward to it.We have got 3 classes with Morag Cutts which I know will be fab! I must get some photos printed on Friday and some papers sorted.I've just ordered the new Prima papers from AngelCrafts so I'm hoping there'll be here before the crop.
Here's a couple of cards and LO's I've managed to do this week. I used Winter Wings paper by Websters Pages for this LO.I love them They are so pretty.



I did this card for some friends who've just became proud Grandparents for the first time.



This Birthday card I made with just leftover paper and a scalloped punch.It's a great way to use your small scraps of paper.


Thanks for stopping by. I'm now going to watch some great Wednesday night T.V. , Dirty Dancing followed by Melrose Place then Desperate Housewives.What more can a girl ask for!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your cards and LOs! (hmm, need a scallop punch now...). Stop boasting about your wonderful trip away, and I bet you do more than window shop lol!!

Lisa said...

oh, I so need that scallop punch - that card is wonderful
So jealous you get to meet up with Lib and have all that fun - wish I could! And it's SOOO unfair that you are all going to have such a good time tomorrow and I can't come!!!!! try not to have too much fun!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...