Tuesday 16 February 2010

Using up the leftovers.

I'm on a roll today I got all my housework done this morning and managed to get loads of crafting done this afternoon.I've managed to use up my Prima retro papers that were leftover from the LO we did at Bromsgrove Cropganza.I managed to get two LO's done with just leftovers,we certainly had our moneys worth from the kit.Thanks Cleo and Morag!



I've also done a LO with the Pink Whispers kit that I'd put together, this is the last project with these colours.


My sister asked if I'd do a 21st birthday card for her niece. Faye has special needs so I've done  bright funky colours which she will hopefully love.Happy Birthday Faye!


and lastly my lovely friend Jan sent me this photo while she was out shopping today.She went to a little gift shop called Let's go round again in Wombourne.Jan said she bought some lovely ribbon so if your in the South Staffordshire area it might be worth checking out.She saw this display and said she thought of me.Thanks Jan it's right up my street.I think I know a couple of people who would like to visit this shop when they next  come over for coffee.This will be my next photo inspiration.

Hope you will join me in this photo inspiration challenge.I just love the blue,pinks and reds with some lacey detail thrown in not forgeting those cupcakes.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, I love that Pink Whispers layout - the punch you used looks totally gorgeous and that cluster of flowers and embellishments is divine! wow, you really knock me out of the water with what you did with that kit! So, a new colour challenge? I'm in! I really am a bit pinked out. Will have a go at that the next few days.

Anonymous said...

lovely los and cards deb, wish I had your inspiration!!!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...