Wednesday 21 July 2010

A Scrappy Day!!!

My scrapping buddies Libby and Rae came over today for a day of scrapping,we meet up quite regular but don't normally get to spend it scrapping,Libby had a very productive day with three layouts and two cards,Rae did a Shadow Box which was stunning and I nearly finished two layouts. They bought me the gorgeous Sarahs Cards July Kit for my Birthday and I had two beautiful handmade cards.

Libby
Rae

I did a layout using this week's sketch from Sketch Inspiration and my new kit which I just love,it's got Fancy Pants Road Show papers and lots of flowers and other goodies.




I've nearly finished the other layout that I started so I will post that in the next couple of days.

Back Soon
xxxxDebxxxx

6 comments:

Jolanda said...

your cards are stunning! I love the Tim HOLTZ stuff and am just starting a small collection!!
I've looked at the rest of your blog - I like everything so I will follow you.
Best wishes
Jolanda x

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Wow Deb, your layout is gorgeous (as usual) and you have some amazingly talented friends! What lovely cards.

Lisa said...

those cards are gorgous! and the layout is so pretty - the papers are lovely.
glad you had a fun day!

Lea said...

What a cute LO, I love the paper and the touch of bling.

Claire Crompton said...

Love your cards they are beautiful. Such a cute LO.

Cx

Juls said...

oh my goodness, what a fabulous collection of utterly gorgeous creations!!! Love the card with its soft colours, gorgeous velvet flower, and the fab dimension you have created....I Love the gorgeous card with the costcard detail...I do love this soft vintage look! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...