Thursday 14 October 2010

Creative Scrappers #125

I was blog hopping the other night and came across another great sketch blog called Creative Scrappers, I decided to use the most recent sketch #125.




I used up some of my old stash on this page,the patterned papers and the Prima felt borders I've had for over two years.I feel so good when I use up old stuff as I don't feel so guilty when I buy new goodies!!!The doilies are what Kirsty sent me in the Lace and Doily Swap,I love using small doilies so thank you Kirsty.I'm off to Bromsgrove Crop tonight so hopefully will get at least one LO finished.

xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Lisa said...

pretty pretty! isn't it great to use up old stuff - that is one of the main reasons I like to do LOAD - so far I have broken into every single one of the old Scrapagogo kits that I had lying around as well as diving into some other stuff too.

i am still working on Create Free! What about you?

Say hi to everyone at the crop from me ;-((

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, love those colors together, isn't it feel good to be able to "clear up" some old stash? I love that felt too, they are so pretty!

Stella said...

Great LO; I love the way you combined everything together; perfect color scheme and that black felt is gorgeous! You are amazing with scrapbookpages!
And how is your mini album? Already finished?
Have a wonderful evening!

Susanne said...

Great layout, the colors are wonderful. I've been spying that sketch site too, but haven't executed one yet. Enjoy your crop!

Mina said...

oh wow Deb your layout is stunning, I love the addition of the doilies...great idea
MIna xxx

Lynnda said...

oh wow Deb ... this layout is simply beautiful... I love how you use all your stash... that's really awesome...those flowers are devine...those dollies make this LO looks even more prettier... lovely xoxo...

Juls said...

so so so fabulous!!! Love all the space...the papers you have chosen are fab, the black felt lace is just to gorgeous and those flowers you have made are just divine!!! gorgeous! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...