Saturday 8 January 2011

Cupcake for a Sweet Girl.

I had to make a card for my friends little girl whose birthday it was on Wednesday,I haven't done any crafting over Christmas and  have lost my mojo a little bit so I headed over to Cardabilities for a card sketch to give me some inspiration.

 Here's their latest sketch #18:


I used Melissa Frances Kitchy Kitchen papers and pink glitter card,the cupcake stamp is from Stampin Up' which I paper pieced together. I added some gems to the glitter icing to give a bit more sparkle!!!




Back Soon.
xxxxDebxxxx

11 comments:

Ros said...

Beautiful card Deb ... I love the cupcake ... so pretty ..

Unknown said...

Fab card Deb, any little girl would be pleased with a pink cupcake!! Have a great weekend, Ira

Juls said...

Just beautiful....so soft and pretty! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

I'd never know you'd lost your mojo. another lovely card. who wouldn't smile if this arrived on their doormat? super sweet

Unknown said...

Well I think your getting your Mojo back, this looks wonderful.. So cute! she is going to love it! Hugs, Linda

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Deb! Love the shimmery cupcake!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, perfect for a birthday girl, love those MS paper!

Lynnda said...

wow wow this card is so so sweet.... perfect for a girl... just gorgeous!! good one Deb...xoxo

Anonymous said...

thats gorgeous, About time you made something horrid just so I had something else to say. Lol xxx

Stella said...

Every girl wants a card like this:) It's gorgeous Deb! I love everything pink and your cupcake is fabulous!
Hugs,
Stella
X

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love all that shimmer! I have that cupcake, and don't think I've ever used it. SHame on me. But at least you've reminded me about it, and I should bring it out. :)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...