Friday 16 September 2011

Happy Ist Birthday.......

Today is my baby niece's 1st birthday,this last year has whizzed by,I look after her one day a week and boy had I forgotten how time consuming they are especially now she's walking but she is adorable and so affectionate,she loves a cuddle.

Breakfast at Aunty Deb's

Here are the cards I've made for her birthday....one off her Mummy and Daddy and one from us.


The papers are from MME paper stack and the cute little lamb was Papermania Honey & Hugs which I embossed with white embossing powder.


This card was made using Stampin'Up Crazy for Cupcakes and SU papers. I blatantly scrap lifted this card from the SU catalogue so all credit goes to them but I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist.
Have a great weekend,my friends,whatever you're up too.We're at a Race Afternoon on Sunday,raising funds for Athletico FC,my daughter's boyfriend plays for them,they are always good fun so I look forward to that.

xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What a super picture of your niece! And great cards too. I do hope you all had a fabulous day.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hapy Birthday!!!! What a CUTIE!!! Loveeeeeeeeee those cards!! Loveeeeeeee those balloons on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

farmhouse-story said...

what a sweetie, and i love your cards!

Lea said...

What a fun busy stage your sweet little niece is at! And what a cutie!!! Your cards are so cute, love that sheep! Have fun celebrating with her and have a great weekend!

Stella said...

Your niece is adorable and so are your cards ( in fact; gorgeous!!!)
She's privileged t o have a wonderful aunt like you....XXXX

Sue Althouse said...

Both cards are so lovely, and the square one is adorably fantastic! How fun to have a little one around!

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards :)
I'm about to go and make a card for my 27 year old flat mate's birthday today and my little friends 3rd birthday coming up this tuesday. Mine will not be as pretty as yours though!!!

Unknown said...

She is just too cute. And your card are just adorable..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Congrats on your niece's 1st birthday Deb! Such a special age! Love that picture of hers, she looks so keen already!! And she must have been pleased to look at your beautiful cards, too! Have a great Sunday, Ira x

Theresa said...

awww. such a little cutie. hope you are having a fun weekend and enjoying your niece's 1st bday.
love the cards you made.. =)

Lynnda said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Love the card too.... its pretty and cute!!... hugs..xoxo

Stefanie said...

What fantastic, creative cards you've created! Excellente.

Ros said...

Doesn't time fly ... she's such a little cutie ... and your cards are gorgeous ... Love the number 1 with those balloons ...

Lynne said...

Hi from California! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just had a lovely visit through yours, and enjoyed all your crafty makes. Your flower hexagons are turning out beautiful! Have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! the cards and your neice :)

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous soft colours on these cards!! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

both these cards are adorable and perfect for your little bundle who I was pleased to "meet" when I was there last week! ;-) I love your ability to just make each card more perfect than the last - your inspiration seems endless!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...