Friday 2 December 2011

12 Tags of Christmas.....tag #1

Hello, the weekend is nearly here and I have a fun one planned, as I'm off to London with my girls for some Christmas shopping. First stop will be Covent Garden, then off to Harrods and lastly Oxford Street. I'm so excited !!!!!
Another thing I'm excited about is Tim Holtz's '12 Tags of Christmas 2011', it's now in it's 5th year and it just gets better, this year they have added an inlinkz so you get to see what everyone else has created. I shall be using the same technique that Tim uses for each tag but using what I have in my stash so some may be very similar but others will be totally different.
Here's tag #1


I love this window die by Poppy Stamps, I used grungeboard and painted it white, I added the snow using Rock Candy stickles and while still wet added some SU Dazzling Diamond glitter. I think you will be seeing this window on some of my Christmas cards this year.

Have a good weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with tag #2.
xxxxDebxxxx

11 comments:

Juls said...

fabby!! Love the window you have created, the gorgeous snowy flowers and the sparkly lettering!!! fabulous card! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! Hugs, J

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like how you used the window.

Julie J said...

Love your tag. Have a great time in the big smoke. We shall miss you at the crop

Sandra said...

Very nice tag! Santa behind that window with a christmas tree, how lovely!

Lynnda said...

What a beautiful tag that is!!! You great... Have fun shopping eh.... hugs..xoxo

Ros said...

Oh Wow!! this is fantastic ... beautifully done Deb ... hope you are having a great time

Lisa said...

this is stunning - I love the colours you've used! pinning straight away!

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet tag, deb! love the wish and pretty roses:)

Unknown said...

Such a brilliant start of your twelve days Deb, love the window, such a lovely detail! Ira x

Roxy said...

Ooooh, I love your take on this one, great job!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...