Wednesday 28 December 2011

Some Handmade Presents............

Hello Friends, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did, it's my favourite time of year. This year I pledged to send some handmade presents, I made 5 altogether, the scarf and teddy bear which you've seen. Here's the others:




I made some personalised bunting using Cath Kidston fabric for my friends little girl and a gift box to put it in.


I also made two of these mug cosies to cover plain white mugs and filled them with packets of hot chocolate and marshmallows for Libby and Rach. I didn't follow a pattern, I just made it up as I went along by using double crochet and bobble stitch. I hope they all liked their handmade gifts as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Have a great day.
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Julie J said...

Wow - designing your own crochet patterns - that's really impressive! Hope you had a great Christmas. I'm just taking advantage of an extended lunch to catch up on some blogs and have lost track of time!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these! Such wonderful gifts! I love that banner! :):):):):):):):)

Ros said...

These are lovely ... I adore your bunting ... hope you had a lovely Christmas

Sarah said...

Freestyling crochet! Love it!

Glad you had a good Christmas, see you soon xx

HillyT said...

I'm sure they did, those presents are gorgeous. Love the bunting.

Kashi said...

Very nice, I love the mug cosy. I think I need to make some.

Unknown said...

Wow, you made the mug cosies yourself Deb! I've seen them in the stores and I love them! Good for you! You made some lovely gifts, they will be cherished for sure. Ira x

Lisa said...

the mug cosies are adorable! how sweet! and you know that I can't resist banners! well done for getting crafty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful presents Deb! I love the crochet mug! What a beautiful idea! Hugs, J

Juls said...

these are all just gorgeous!!! I am sure they were very greatfully recieved! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

That banner looks amazing.. It looks so soft.. And I LOVE the coffee cozy.. That color looks perfect with the white mug.

I just wanted to say thanks for the Christmas card.. I just got it and it is beautiful.. Soooo sweet of you!

Thanks again my friend..

Hugs, Linda

karisma said...

Beautiful creations, love them all. Happy new year to you! Hugs xoxox

Anonymous said...

I do so love all your creations!!!! Love the mug cosies I really must give them a go.
Happy new year
Shelley

Sue Althouse said...

These are all wonderful, I think the mug cosies are my favorite. I hope I can knit well enough by next year to give some handmade things.

patchworkandlace said...

Homemade gifts are always the best,yours look really lovely ,i love mug cosys they are soooo cute ,all the best for the coming year xx

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...