Saturday 14 January 2012

Inspired by Stamping Release Day !!!!!!!!!


Yay, the weekend is here and today is the Inspired by Stamping Release Day, this month Joanna has designed some fabulous new Valentine stamps. I've been using the Touched by an Angel set, I've loved creating with them and you could use these for other occasions too.


Touched by an Angel


Here are the other four sets, aren't they gorgeous.....

Sweet Valentine's


Hearts



Today's card ,you could use as a wedding anniversary card for your loved one, I also used the IBS Beautiful Ovals stamp set which fits perfectly with the Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart border punch and added some of Debbie's shabby vintage seam binding that I bought from her over a year ago and I'm still getting through it, I love it and she does some wonderful colours.


Check out what the other DT have created using some of the other sets.

Amber Goble

Supply List
Papers- Crate Papers 'Emma's Shoppe'
Punch- Martha Stewart
Embellies- vintage seam binding, decorative pins



Thanks for joining in the fun over the last three days, I hope you love theses stamp sets as much as I do. I've put my order in already for the Sweet Valentine's, I think the sentiments are beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
xxxxDebxxxx

18 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely projects with great stamps!

Joanne said...

Gorgeous card you've shared today. You really are very talented at making them. Have a great weekend x

Ros said...

Love your cards and the stamps are beautiful ... have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Great cards,they are so pretty..good work

Lisa said...

So, oh Guru Card Maker of mine, when are you starting your own card making classes. Can I get myself on the list?

~ Kendra ~ said...

I <3 your card! :) Beautiful card! so elegant!! Love the stamps you've used and how you stamped the i love you! Beautiful creations!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this newest card you made is GORGEOUS!!! I lovee the heart border punches, the sentiment, the ribbon, the Crate paper you used!! Just BEAUTIFUL Deb! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

gorgeous! I love the designer papers you used.

Unknown said...

What a very pretty card!
hugs,
Gini

Stella said...

I'll keep it short; I am drooling....
XXX

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Deb! Love the sweet patterned paper!

Theresa said...

lovely card. I went back to look at your previous projects. they are fabulous. that pink music paper is so cute. I will need to keep my eye out for it. =)

Lea said...

Wow Deb, the card is Beautiful! Love how the flowers in the yellow crate paper go perfectly with the flower in the bow!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your card!! Is so gorgeous and elegant!! I love the colors and how you used the stamps!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

They all look wonderful.. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous creations with marvellous stamps Deb! Ira x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, lovely projects with those lovely stamp sets!

Pauline said...

Beautiful cards Deb, I love the stamps too, not heard of this company before. Love that bottle tag too with it's tulle bow. Gorgeous!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...