Monday, 24 June 2013

Mojo Monday #299........Vintage Frame Birthday Card.



Hello there, did you all have a good weekend? It was a quiet one for me, I went out Friday night so was tired all day on Saturday. I must be getting old!!!!!

I'm back today with this week's sketch from Mojo Monday, this week is Round or Square, I always go for the square but I might surprise you one time and go with the circle!!!


Here's my card.............



I went with Prima Divine paper range which I love, the doily is one of the papers, which I fussy cut. I stitched around the paper and stapled some lace to the front. I stamped the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Frame 2 and the sentiment from Heartfelt Greetings, then die cut out using the co-ordinating die, finishing off with a flower.

Supplies

Stamps- Fancy Labels 2, Heartfelt Greetings.
Paper- Prima Divine.
Pretties- Crochet Trim, Curly Flower.
Tools- TH Stapler, Fancy Labels 2 Die.

Thanks for stopping by
xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Juls said...

love the beautiful softness of this card! Hugs Juls

Colleen Dietrich said...

Soft and gorgeous, Deb!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the flower and the banner!!!

Kepanie said...

That's a great, vintage-modern card Deb!

Ros Crawford said...

What lovely papers ... your card is so pretty Deb ...

Linda R said...

So beautiful my friend.

Hugs~

Ira Huberts said...

There´s a lovely French vintagey feel about your card Deb which I love! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...